Visit The Studio Commissary, a chat board for friends and fans of Gene Marshall and the Monolithic Gang!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Doll Storage with Meg and Rosanna!

Posted on The Studio Commissary September 22, 2012

FROM MEG:
This is a closet in my TV room that I store all my dolls and outfits & accessories. This was taken in July 2011. It's even more stuffed now! Hee! I use document bags instead of zip locks because they are available in various sizes and don't have printed words on them. I use 9"X12"for most outfits and 12"X15" for larger and long outfits. I have the outfits in sections (costumes, pant outfits, suits, etc.) I don't store shoes, gloves or jewelry with the outfit. I store those in the little drawers. The dolls are tied into clear shoe hangers. I also make my own torso hangers. I do all my doll dressing in that room. It makes it easy and convenient to just open the closet and play.












FROM ROSANNA:
My closet is much smaller (and a lot older) than hers, but she made it work. My DH did the dowels for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stop drooling.